Recall entry ala-ala Outlook

I'd like to recall the statement which I stated earlier. I mean this statement..Haha.

Tuesday: Aerobic/Modern Dance Class from 8.15 p.m to 9.15 pm. Yes, I did signed up for this class middle of April and so far, I like to be here. I know, it is a long way to go to catch up on the steps, but I'll try harder to soften my body. I can consider this as lite activities only.. BUT at least it PROBABLY burns my FAT… ehe.

Last nite, I'm sweating and exhausting like HELL during the ~ Cikgu trained us in a HARDCORE way. As if she had read my purple notes earlier! But I'm really amazed by her stamina even though she's quite old. Untung suami cikgu…. Stamina kuat, body cantik… fuhhh...

Ada aura sehati berdansa x? ;p

5 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
April 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM

dgn artis mana tuh..??haha

QueenWizza said...
April 29, 2009 at 2:19 PM

geli pankreas bc ayt muni.

wahaha.

flower-love said...
April 29, 2009 at 3:39 PM

hahaha.. nak geli2 jugak la..

eLy said...
April 29, 2009 at 4:19 PM

geli mat mat mat mat mat.. geli mat mat mat mat mat.. (bleh ke cenggitu? hohohoh..)

flower-love said...
April 30, 2009 at 1:16 AM

sure boleyh~ geli mat mat mat.. euw.. vklip tue menggelikan!