Award. Recognition.

The title is a little bit exaggerate. It was just a thankful gift from one of the club in the company where I worked for. Thanks to Loctor for giving me this big surprise in the staff meeting and make me blush for the rest of the day. ;p

Own thought: "shiok woo. Pics taken by the photographer. Printed and Framed some more. Dapat $$$ some more… hoho"

Flower-love by IKPVC (Note: purposely blurred)

Resembles to any portrait??? *Perasaan Perasan* I think gambar Rani in Kuch Kuch Hotta Hai that Rahul placed dekat rumah, alaaaa..-the one yg sgt besar dekat dinding, the one that she wore blue punjabi…-look like this. Ring a bell? Spark the image in your memory? I tried to google that portrait, but x jumpa. Huhu.


This one also can what...


By the way, I'll be heading to Johor tomorrow (my boyboy's hometown). I'm thinking apa yang hendak dimasak at my wanna-be mama in law's place.. Insya allah. Sesi ujibakat skill memasak, mengemas rumah, melayan tetamu dan berkomunikasi dengan org yg lebih tua are the MUST have ritual and yet, I didn’t prepare anything. Good Luck for myself sajalah... Pray for our safety yah..Dadaaa~

P/s: 1 May-Happy Birthday to Kasyfi! Celebration? Later~

9 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
April 30, 2009 at 8:14 AM

lol.suruh loctor mayat wat kt 1 satu.i rela jd model gks

flower-love said...
April 30, 2009 at 9:40 AM

hahhahaha...thanks to you~

kak muni, jom jd model ramai2. haha

eLy said...
May 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM

jgn lupa resepi asam pedas melaka.. hehehe

asob said...
May 1, 2009 at 1:11 AM

wish happy bday k nya dr aku~ huhu. Happy Bday my future brother-in-law. haha.

flower-love said...
May 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM

k ely, x jd wat asm pds. sbb tu mskn utama rumah tue.. dierorg ader cara masakan tersendiri, xleh nka ubah.. hehe ;(

asob,
padah ko dik pun nun.. hoho

SoMuI @_@ said...
May 4, 2009 at 3:08 PM

masak ape ape jer kat dapur tu~~~
:D

asalkan lauk dijadinya....
:P

Mr & Mrs Naza said...
May 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM

o my God!
takutnya nak kena uji masak2.
nasib baik famiLy si dia tak mcmtu. huhu

flower-love said...
May 11, 2009 at 12:02 PM

huhu.. family kekasih sy ni mmg tradisional sket.. ehe.