45 minutes in BORDERS..

I was looking for Word of the Day and Thought of the day to be shared in Toastmaster Club and I bumped onto this page.

It's quite interesting actually.


Of course, before that, Al-Quran is our first priority rite? Then, the books listed here are so irresistible so my boyboy and I immediately rushed up to Borders Qbay to purchased the books. (besides to reduce the income tax~ ehe) We ended up buying these 3 books.

1.Beautiful boy

-This title sounds so gay~ Haha. I knew about this book from Oprah Winfrey show. As if the fate really destined me with this book, I accidentally watched this Oprah's episode 3x! I was amazed on how the father, I mean a MAN who willing to express his feeling to his son. Not the ordinary feeling expression, but the full of love, hope and support for his son who was a critical addict! Currently I've read half of the book, and it seems touching, loving and make me miss my abah so much~! I wonder if abah will did the same thing.. ;p



Beautiful boy by David Sheff


2- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Management punya buku lor… I've not started reading this yet, but I read the synopsis and found out that this habits really related on my work life. No wonder my boss is one of the trainer for this class… Read this book first, later if got budget, then can sign up for the class. Hee..

7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R Covey

3-Rich Dad, Poor dad

My boyboy owns tis book and he insisted to buy this A LONGGGGGG time ago. But I told him.. Wait..wait until April.. WHY? So that can reduce your income tax.. Huhu. Kedekut saja~




And now, I'm looking forward to buy TWEAK. It was written by the son of BEAUTIFUL BOY writer and I found out that this book is more interesting because it was wriiten from the addict's standpoint and his journey and experience during the addiction.. How he involved, with whom did he date..and more secrets that his father never included in his book-obviously because he didn’t know. Huhu.. Can't wait!



TWEAK by Nic Sheff

2 doll(s) whispering:

mo0ney said...
April 29, 2009 at 8:00 AM

looking forward ngn buku tuh.xsbr rasanya nk beli mars vs venus tuh....

flower-love said...
April 30, 2009 at 1:17 AM

yeah.. mari mebaca!