Sunway Carnival Day~

I always want to watch Upin and Ipin and had booked the seats 4 two since yesterday. As if I've been cursed, disappointedly for TWO times, I can't watch it! Yesterday, the car park at Sunway Carnival was FULL as if there was a concert being held there. It's because of the V-day! And today, I forgot to copy the GSC booking number and end up I blamed kasyfi for it. The reason: Because he called me during I did the movie booking! Haha. Pity him. So, to deal with our frustration, we filled our empty stomach with nice food from Noodle Station. He ordered Wantan Noodle With BBQ Chicken and I had Wantan Noodle with BBQ Honey Whole Leg Chicken for myself. What I like about this noodle is its springy and slimmy noodle. My soy sauce noodle reminds me of Jangjanmun(forgive me for the spelling) in Korean dramas.












My bf got himself a vanilla-caramel blended while only plain water for me. For healthy life! Go Aifa!





My eating-habit which is always save the best to the last couldn't work on me since my diet program start. See what happened.. Membazir..~







My tgk-wayang activity ends up with ring-hunting. We accidentally entered TOMEI and I was hooked with this ring. What do you think? It's a 18K white gold with 0.29 K diamond. Price? See yourself, but I'm lucky cause my mum in law and my boyboy agree with my choice here. Bak kata my mum in law.. "pilih besar2 sikit, nak bg kat org tue.. kang bg kecik2 buat malu je..." Hehe. I'm still in dilemma to choose this or other ring which I still didn’t see in other shop. *sigh*








Hope I can make my decision soon as my future fiancée has already bising2 cause I couldn’t make my mind. Of course la dear… Girls.. Always want more! Sabar keyh.. Hehe.




To my dear-with Love! (He was asking me where I publish my writting, but I dont want to tell him YET~)

6 doll(s) whispering:

SoMuI @_@ said...
February 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM

wahahaha,,
good good..
ini tempat kita tulis rahsia..
:P

flower-love said...
February 16, 2009 at 1:01 PM

yeah... exactly! hehe

QueenWizza said...
February 16, 2009 at 1:33 PM

noodles kt ats tu look like mee kolok!
adeih.. tingin nk mkn mee kolok lak.
waaa:S

waa..cantek ring tuuu.

flower-love said...
February 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM

huhu.. mcm ne tau mee kolok nie? penah makan ker.. sbb mcm mee kolok ar org pon slalu mamam kat situ...

the ring.. aah.. cantek la jugak.. tp kecik~ hehe

QueenWizza said...
February 17, 2009 at 3:08 PM

rasa dia cm mee kolok ke??
kt mane mkn noodle tu?

mee kolok is my fav sejak 4 thn lepas. hehe
Miak unimas tok. hehe

flower-love said...
February 17, 2009 at 10:33 PM

hmmm... maybe la.. ader jugak yg sm. just mee kolok tebal sikit.. lorh... dak unimas rupanyeeeeee~ hahha.. x sangka2..