Purse-Tagged by AidaFazura

1.Snap the picture of both inner and outer of the your purse


:::My almost-one-year-old purse... Wah, maybe this survey is a reminder for me to get a new purse.. Haha.. alasan!





2.Introduce your purse brand, price, where you buy

:::She's a Carlo Rino... I bought it for rm150~~ maybe.. I cant remember the exact price. But I remember where I bought it-At LCCT KL. I just came back from Hong Kong and waiting for my next flight to Kuching. So bored maybe, or shopping at HK is never enough! Giiiirrrllll... you know! Hehe.


3. take out what ever its inside your purse


:::Let's see what I got here.


Cash, coins and cards. 3C!


Come, and zoom further...



Aha.. ID Card, Driving License and Matrix Card (To get student price discount even I've graduated almost a year! Jahat nye...)




Business Cards: Mine, Kasyfi's and Zerro's Doctor


Food-related-cards: Secret Recipe, Seoul Garden Juru and Gurney, Tao Restaurant and Dominos Coupon.



Entrance Tickets to Disneyland and Ocean Park in HK


ATM, VISA, ING, Tesco and Real Rewards


4. Snap the pic of your purse with yourself.

::: Couldn't do this since I'm at home and malas mau pakai tudung just to fulfill this survey. Instead, I took a photo of Zerro with my purse. He manja2 yang berlebihan today and I still could not figure out why he acted like this... Follow me around and cling with me everywhere I go... x paham la Zerro.. huhu.




5. Tag others 6 person

:::Kak Long, Shirley, Arin, Asob, and Zerro? Hoho

4 doll(s) whispering:

aidafazura said...
February 22, 2009 at 7:42 PM

geram mek nangga petto eh!

flower-love said...
February 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM

heee... manjak nya nek tok dood....geram sy. maybe sy merik nya mkn ceklet riya.. tp sy om jumpa gik vitamin dipadah awk.. huhu

QueenWizza said...
February 26, 2009 at 11:34 AM

kak long? is that me?
anyway, dah pnh wat tag ni hehe.. :p

flower-love said...
February 27, 2009 at 2:24 PM

yes, of course its u.. len kali org letak queenwizza.. hehe.. oo dh penah wat.. xpe2.. hehe