of Friday.of Island Red Cafe

What I dislike about Friday? I know it is the last WORKING day in a week, but I hate the fact of I'm running a meeting every Friday. Once you chair a meeting, you need to write the meeting minutes, or else, the boss will chase you! That's the part I don't like because this will make me busy like beeS..

Seems today will be the last day for my team to play badminton for free. I tried to book the court for next week and found out that the whole slot was taken... Duh.. miss the chance for burning my fat ass.. seems that the court was fully booked until end of March. Frustating. So, I terus booked the court for April and try to book for May as well. (assuming we're all still here and not kena buang kerja bcoz of the economy) .Positive thinking.

Now, about the Island Red Cafe. I promise my housemate to write a review here since she belanja me there... :)


IRC has a few branch in Malaysia. I went to one of its franchise in Butterworth. Its theme is Black and Red, and it has Old-Town (because of the Toast, nasi lemak, mee udang)+ Secret Recepi Concept (because of the cakes, western.) May be that's y the theme is Red and Black. Haha.and it kind of a place for lepak2 and watching soccer match or AF! deeee~!
I sat at the second floor and choose the table with open air place, without knowing it was smoking area. Haiseh! Bad environment because of the smell of asap rokok and sesak-ing my nafas. Then we ordered our food and it took about half an hour to get our food served. I dunno what takes them so long to prepare 3 western foods. I ordered Rib Eye Steak-RM 15.90. K Ely-Lamb Chop (RM13.50) and K Muni got herself Fish and Chip (even she just ate A micro-small of it!) Review on my steak? It was a So So. The meat was quite dry, but still soft and easy to chew, the fries was tasteless and cold (the cook should fried them in the last phase laa), black pepper sauce for my steak was too dry and I can taste the butter and garlic which they blended together with the sauce. But the salad was nice... I like! The F&C also not bad.. I like the Lamb Chop the most (with the mushroom sauce)! For drinks, i ordered Green Apple Kasturi, hoping that it was sour. Huh.. it turned out to be so SWEET and really ruined my diet program... Blame on them.. ;p










Luckily, this dinner was on K ely. She involved with this cafe's MLM and she wants us to promote the foods to all friends out there. To join this MLM, you have to pay RM 360 and you will get never expired RM300 voucher to eat here. The extra RM60 is for the membership processing and what so ever. Ok, after you join this group, you need to find a pair of people who also want to join this and pay RM 360 each. After they signed in their membership, you will get at least RM105 minimum for commission... They need to find a pair below them and you'll get the commission continuously from your downline. Haha. Bad explanation huh? I'm not into this MLM but I'm just helping out here..

We're back home around 11.30 pm. Then Dear called me and asked me to check in my car. Wow.. he surprised me with this.... Taadaaaaaa....~


Flower? Wah.. How can my kiamsiap boyfriend gave me this big flower? Haha.Then I found out that he got this for FREE after Lim Guan Eng visited the company where he's working. Seems that there were sooooooooooo many bouquets left after the event, and all the kiamsiap2 husband and boyfriends took them to give their spouse... for V-day! ahha... =D

0 doll(s) whispering: